336 s. Hill Street
BloodyMary Sundays!!- Build your own Bloody Mary @ 2pm
With Live Cumbia, Norteno, and Banda with Doble Poder.
You cannot go wrong with this.. And late night they play Reggae Music some nights have having live reggae bands. In the outside patio, you can buy Jamaican food. Like really god rice and beans with jerk chicken for $10
Friday, September 7, 2012
Rihanna with new do...beautiful white gown...Fav of the night!!
Miss Katy Perry
Nicki Minaj and her usual crazy outfit
Rita Ora who seems to have the same stylist as Nicki Minaj....her hair seems blah.. she should have had it either pulled back or crazier..like above.
I don't know what Alicia Keys is wearing and what her bang is doing?!?!
Swizz brought the baby...aww
Love Zoe Saldana
Demi Lovato looking rocker chic
Miley Cyrus channeling Pink..lol.. who told them that hair style was Ok?!?!
Rihanna performing Cockiness!!! Love that song
Not sure why the ass grab by A$AP Rocky was necessary... but it brought Rihanna down for me.. It just shows her as easy and that girl all the guys pass around...ugh
Supposedly there was drama and Nicki Minaj told Rihanna to sit her f&*ing ass down! But All seems happy and clear here!!! Who knows?!?!
U know I will say that I like that she went and said hello... it they are still friends so be it... everyone needs to leave them alone..here's a video below
Posted by Jesse Pierre at 10:31 AM
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Living life to the Fullest...Easier said then done!?!?!
"Living life to the fullest" one of the quotes that we have all heard and shared. But are you really doing it. The older you get, the more responsibilities you get.. do u have time to live. When we are young.. we are careless.. and our biggest responsibility is school, homework and maybe some chores. Now if you are out of your parents' home... you now have rent, car, phone bill, utilities, loans, debt, insurance..etc So you have to work 9-5, five days a week in some cases more. When your home you worry about dinner... cleaning...laundry. That leaves very little time to then catch up with friends and family. Do a quick get together, grab a drink...but really you are so tired from work & your day to day that you just want to sleep. So How can you "live life to the fullest"? Time goes by sooo fast on top of it all. And if you have kids...your load is even more..
So this is what I have figured out... well sort of
- Find out the things that u want to do that make u truly happy. In other words...create you bucket list. For example I love to travel. So I've decided that every yr for my birthday I'm going to take a trip. Different country, states and if the budget is low city....but at least I get to travel. My first trip is going to be New Orleans..and I'm thinking of taking the train to add a little more adventure to it
- Get rid of any any negative energy!!! BE POSITIVE
- Appreciate the little things in life. My boyfriend and I make sure to have dinner together every night...nothing fancy.. but we def love spending that time together. I also do a lot of my errands walking distance...to enjoy my town.. get fresh air...and my exercise.
- Follow your dreams. You have one life. Work on them and make it happen.
- Be realistic and don't be so hard on yourself. You don't have to have it all figured out. My mom says I should be married with kids by now with a great career. That all nice and dandy but def not happening right now and its ok. With this I'm going to add... Don't let anybody else in your head . Only you know what makes you happy and what is good for you at the time.
- At the end of the day BE YOU , LAUGH & BE HAPPY!!
Posted by Jesse Pierre at 12:25 AM