Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Jennifer Hudson & Clothing Line for QVC


She's really looking good...size 6 and all (wink...right Jen) 


I could say another celebrity and another clothing line...however Jennifer Hudson is such an inspiration to so many. She truly is a Cinderella story and with a voice like that and passion as big as it is... more power to her...all I say is that I never think of her when I think fashion style...but what she has featured so far is pretty basic but nice. She has such a great fan based...I'm sure she will do fine. 

Her line will debut in September and will include 14 pieces. She explained to Women's Wear Daily 
"I feel like I represent every woman. I've been on both sides of the fence. I've been a big girl and now whatever this is, the average size, whatever you want to call it. But I wanted the clothes to be where any girl could wear it -- no matter what size you are-and you could feel comfortable in it."

Good luck JEN!!!

No comments: